MUSIC...MUSIC...NO MORE MUSIC!

7:05 PM

I am picking up this topic once again because I feel this is a very popular thing amongst Muslims & non-Muslims. My sisters and brothers we need to stop this destruction that's ruining or even taking over our lives more than religion. I hear people say things like "Music is my life"...no don't make music your life. This music (Beyonce, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, rock bands, Indian/Hindi songs, all songs/music out there) isn't of no benefit to you. Stop listening and rocking out on your Ipod shuffle, take off your earphones/headphones, and hear me out, please! A lot of Muslims believe that music is halal and they are trying to make it acceptable. Don't try to change religion and make it what you want it to be. It's not about making religion what you want it to be, otherwise we wouldn't need religion.

"This music makes you into a strance. You don't know what you are doing and saying. It's like an intoxicant." Quote by Dr. Zakir Naik

It's true...when you listen to music, your body feels free and you just move all around just like when you see somebody drunk or high, they don't know what they are doing. The music makes you want to dance and then the music takes over your body. That's why we remember all the songs/music we have listened to from when we were little. The music stays with us forever. This is not good. This is of the Shaytan/Satan/Devil making you think music is acceptable. Don't follow the Devil to the pit of the Hell Fire. Don't do this my sisters and brothers. We need to stay together and help make our way to Jannah/Paradise/Heaven! But if we can't cooperate with ourselves, how are we to help others become better Muslims. We need to set good examples as Muslims! :)

I talked more about music in my previous post when you scroll a little down my blog so feel free to read that too!

I recommend that you also watch this Dr. Zakir Naik clip below from peaceTV below. He talks about music/songs being haram/not acceptable in Islam:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Featured Posts

Subscribe