Scientific Benefits of Praying (Salaah)

5:15 PM




Did you know there are actually physical benefits in praying Salaah too? I didn't know that myself until I discovered this clip with Dr. Zakir Naik from PeaceTv and started watching it.  It just shows as Muslims we are always learning...there's no Muslim that's a 100% perfect. We can only try to be perfect, but never be 100% perfect. So as Muslims we should always help each other out with learning Islam. 


For those of you on my blog, I highly recommend you watch this. You'll be in great shock if you never knew this...I know I did :)


So for my Muslim brothers and sisters out there start praying those 5 daily prayers, not just for these physical benefits but also to please our one true, Almighty God: Allah.


Enjoy the clip!  :)


~Salam from you sister, Yasmeen~

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Featured Posts

Subscribe