Under Construction!

6:24 PM

Assalamu Alakium waramatallahi wabaraktu, everyone! :) I'm so SOOO sorry for haven't kept updated with this blog! :( Ever since Ramadan and Eid were over, I just have been SO  busy and now that I'm almost in college, I have been preparing for that, insha'Allah! I'm also very sorry that I never got the chance to say "Eid Mubarak!" to all of you for Eid ul Fitr and Eid ul Adha. I hope you all had a great Ramadan and Eid (I know I did, hehe)! Feel free to share what you did for those 2 Eids under comments...I would love to read them! :)

As you probably noticed, I am working on fixing this blog as my previous blogger template wasn't working very well as planned and not many people seemed to like it. Therefore, I'm working on this new blogger template....I hope you all will like it once I finish! Then after that's finished, I got lots of posts I've been wanting to type and share with you all :)

I also checked all the emails I got from everyone that sent me an email via the "Contact Me" form here on my blog just a few days ago. Masha'Allah, I loved reading all those positive emails and comments! It really means a lot to me and I appreciate you all taking the time to email and comment me! :) Insha'Allah, I look forward to replying to them all once I get that form working back up again! Thanks so much for your patience and kindness! Insha'Allah, please look forward to more posts from me soon! :)

Hope you are all having a spectacular week! :)

Wassalam,
Yasmeen

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Featured Posts

Subscribe