I miss you all! Insha'Allah, I'll post soon!

1:27 PM

Assalamu Alakium waramtallahi wabaraktu, my brothers and sisters in Islam! I hope you are all doing well, ahamduiliah! :) I'm very VERY sorry for haven't been blogging in a long time. I know many of you have been disappointed that I haven't replied to your comments/messages and haven't updated this blog. I've been quite the busy bee. I'm trying to fix the design of this blog, I'm working on an Islamic e-book, I've been going through a lot of tests in life from Allah (swt) and all I can say is that Allah (swt) really does answer your prayers if he thinks what you're praying for is what is best for you and I have definitely experienced this recently, masha'Allah. So don't give up praying and have patience and faith! :)


While I have been busy, that doesn't mean I haven't read any of your comments. I have read them all and ahamduiliah, I'm SO happy to read them! Thank you all so much for all your words of encouragement and support! It really means a lot to me and that's what keeps me motivated, ahamduiliah! :) I'll try to reply to all your comments/messages as soon as I can, insha'Allah. and I'll even make a blog post based on the questions that I have been asked.




May Allah (swt) Bless you and your family and may he guide us and keep us on the right path, so that we will get Jannah (Paradise) in the Hereafter!


I started with peace and now I end with peace...
Wassalam! :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Featured Posts

Subscribe