I'm back...

2:50 PM

Assalammu Alakium waramatallahi wabaraktu everyone! How's everyone? I hope you are all in good health and iman, ahamudiliah! I miss posting on here and I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting here in soooooo long. Also, I need to catch up with some of you who have left comments or sent me emails. Masha'Allah, I do take time to read all your comments, questions, and suggestions. All your emails/comments are highly appreciated! :) Insha'Allah wa tala, I'll do my best to make time to reply to all of you. Some of you are curious as to why I haven't been posting in awhile and well, my answer is that I've been quite busy. I have so many plans for everything I want to do but that all requires lots of patience and time. I have ideas of e-books and videos/audio I want to do especially for this blog to reach out to others who want to learn more about Islam. So yeah...it's been a crazy, hectic schedule, but at the same time, I know I'm doing it all for the right reasons and I enjoy that.

ALSO, since the beginning of March, I've been attending BAIS Islamic University Online. What university? Online? YES! It's a university online, in which you can earn a real degree/diploma. Insha'Allah, I'm planning on teaching Islam someday. I think I'll leave the rest of the details for my next blog post, which Insha'Allah wa tala (God Willing), will be very VERY soon. I hope that you all will be there to read up more on this online uni and be able to come join me as a student there :) I miss you all so much and I pray that Allah (swt) keeps us on the right path always. Ameen.

Be on the lookout for more posts and leave me a comment to know that you all are still here :)

Wassalam,
Yasmeen

P.S. This blog will be renovated soon. The web address/website and the appearance will all change. As you can see this blog needs a lot of work and it doesn't look very appealing, so that will all change, Insha'Allah. So a heads up, this blog will soon NO longer be :

http://apeacefulmuslimah.blogspot.com/

It will be this:

http://happilyeverhereafter.blogspot.com/

and will be called "Happily Ever (Here)After, starting tomorrow or Saturday.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Featured Posts

Subscribe